2.05.2008

dear,Mr.kermiT

mungkin yang kamu rasain kaya the one you loved-nya lea simanjuntak,

The One You Loved

I want you to know about my past
As much as I dont want you to know
It would not be fair for you
To not know what i've been through
Still i'm afraid to let u know
To share my indecent past
Will u remain unchanged
Will u still love me like you do

f i could just turn back the hands of time
And change it all for you
If i could just erase it all
If only i could
And somewhere you decide
That i'm not worth enough
Please remember that i T
hat i just wanna be the one you loved

If i could just only have one wish
I wish i had a better life
And you'll be by my side
Forever in my life
But my life is made out from the past
So does your life i'm sure
I'm wonder if u're the one
Who can take me as i am

If i could just turn back the hands of time
And change it all for you
If i could just erase it all If only
I could And somewhere you decide
That i'm not worth enough
Please remember that i
That i just wanna be the one you loved

You know i love you baby
But i dont wanna hold you back now wether u love me or not

,tapi lagu itu kayanya pas banget buat kamu sampein ke seseorang yang nanti ada di hati kamu,dimana kamu pengen dia bisa nerima kamu apa adanya dengan masa lalu kamu yang ga pengen kamu inget2 lagi.walaupun gw bisa banget nerima itu semua,tapi kalo lu-nya gamau ma gw ya gw ga bisa maksa..... i can find another nemo,cause love will find a way.... bersemangat!!!

No comments: